Online sales – 30 Day return policy
Thank you for shopping at Commercial Furniture Direct. All sales are subject to the complete terms and conditions as set out on the 'Terms and Conditions' page. By proceeding with your purchase you agree to these terms and conditions.
At Commercial Furniture Direct, we want to have as many ambassadors across Australia as we can, and will do everything in our power to make sure you're happy. Therefore, if you buy from us online and for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, you can return your order to our warehouse for a full refund, provided you contact us within 30 days of arrival. Just contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a return authorisation and advise shipping arrangements. Please do not book shipping yourself. Please note this policy does not apply to custom-made products or special orders.
Once we've received the product back from you, we'll check it, and provided it's been returned in its original packing, and it's unused, we'll refund your credit card or bank account, usually within 5 days of receipt, less the cost of shipping both ways. Please note that, depending on your bank, it may take a few days to arrive in your account.
Please do not return products to Commercial Furniture Direct without a return authorisation.
Please note that faulty or damaged products are not covered by this return policy, but by our product warranty policy. Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale.
• You are free to return your purchase for up to 30 days from the arrival date (online sales only). Please note this policy does not apply to custom-made products such as covers, or special orders.
• Products must be returned in the condition you received them and in the original boxes and/or packaging, and in a condition to allow immediate resale as a first-quality product. Of course, you will want to try them out at your place, and that's fine. But the majority of the packaging must be intact. Most importantly, your furniture cannot be obviously used.
• Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days, less the cost of shipping both ways. Where the stock has arrived damaged, you will not be required to pay shipping costs.
• Replacements for exchange of damaged goods will not be dispatched until the original item has been received at our warehouse.
• All shipping costs will be deducted from the refund, including shipping to you, and return to us, excluding damaged stock.
• Some products supplied by Commercial Furniture Direct have been purchased from local wholesalers. In accordance with Australian consumer law, warranties for products supplied by local wholesalers are the responsiblity of the wholesaler. Commercial Furniture Direct will facilitate communication with local suppliers on behalf of the customer.
When you don't get a refund:
We need to receive returned goods in the same condition we sent them to you, ready for immediate resale. So, under some circumstances we regret we cannot give you a refund:
• If the item(s) are returned after 30 days.
• If items are returned without a completed return authorisation form.
• Damaged items not notified by email to us within 3 days after receipt.
• If the product has been damaged by you for example, you've used a knife to open the packaging and it's all gone horribly wrong.
• If the product shows obvious signs of use - the policy only applies if we are able to re-sell the products as new, first quality products once we receive them back from you.
• If the packaging has been completely removed
• If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods in returning them to us and this causes the damage to or deterioration of the products, we will charge you for the reduction in value, up to 100% of the value of the goods, plus freight cost.
• If you purchase products from us, and they arrive damaged - we reserve the right to resend products to you. If you have changed your mind and no longer want the products, that's fine - you may return them to us and we will deduct the cost of shipping.
• If your order is for a custom made product, including outdoor covers
Who pays for return shipping?
That depends on why you're returning the product. If it's damaged upon arrival at your place, or an incorrect product was despatched by our warehouse team we'll pay, provided you have received a return authorisation from our customer service team at email@example.com
Please note that we require digital photos of any damaged product to be email to us prior to commencing the claim process.
If you simply decide you don't want the product, for whatever reason - no problems! We'll charge you freight both ways at our usual competitive rates. So it'll cost you very little to try out our amazing products. This also applies if a product arrives damaged, and you refuse to allow us to send you a replacement product.
Please contact us for a freight quote.